Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cupcakes…that’s a mouth full, huh? These amazing cupcakes were a happy accident that are now one of my absolute favorites! The cookie on top was meant to be much smaller and more of an Continue reading
To continue my love of all things baked by Sally’s Baking Addiction, I have baked this wonderful Orange Glazed Pound Cake. She originally baked it as a Bundt cake, but I was only serving a few people so I went with a smaller version. The recipe uses Cara Cara oranges which are beautiful bright red Continue reading
I love baking, it’s like therapy to me. I can go into my kitchen and completely de-stress by focusing all of my attention on putting random ingredients together to make one great, delicious dessert or meal. This works 90% of the time… The other 10% is a total epic fail! I botch the entire recipe, start over, Continue reading
I was drawing a blank the other night and couldn’t come up with any dinner ideas. I had all the ingredients for tacos but another regular, plain old taco didn’t sound good at all. I had cupcakes on the brain (as usual) and thought mini taco cups using my cupcake pan would be super fun and easy! It turned out to be so delicious that my husband requested we make them the next night also. We’ve had them almost twice a week since. :) Continue reading
Have you ever took a bite of something so delicious that you instantly know you were in trouble!? You went into it with every intention of just tasting it or just having one but when you take a bite it’s the best thing you’ve ever put in your mouth! All logical reason disappears and now you NEED one more which turns into licking the crumbs off the plate. I hate to do this to you but these cookies will make you lose all self control. They are the best chocolate chip cookies ever and you won’t be able to eat just one.🙂 So enjoy…I promise you won’t be disappointed.
Tara Stiles is one of my favorite yoga instructors. When I first seriously started yoga about 3 years ago, I had no idea what to do so I turned to You Tube and found her videos. She was completely different than any other yoga instructor. I liked her because she didn’t take herself too seriously and didn’t complicate yoga. Some yogis don’t agree with her style but I don’t Continue reading